Nuts and Bolts
I have the colors now set to be pretty much black lettering on a white background.
I will be adding a duplicate site that is white letters on a black background because until my eye operation a couple of years ago I would not have been able to see this page without going through gyrations to flip the colors to white and black. A lot of advice to make your site readable talks mainly about how to make your stuff friendly for screen readers. And some add on, high visibility black letters on white maximize contrast. There are actually a third group who need a darker background without extreme contrast of black with fluorescent yellow.
I need to figure out a way that people who have similar eye challenges can easily be redirected to the second site.
So that's all for now friends.
The Weeklies: I am thinking of turning the Weeklies from image copies of the originals to straight text. It will be a little more work, but I think it will make it easier to read as well as make it easier to keep track of all the behind the scene graphics


Comments
Post a Comment